We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Hi,were looking to book apartments for late may next year,not school hols. After reading and researching hotels,am really not sure which ones to book. We dont want all young stags/hens but also dont really want loads of little kids running around! Could anyone one advise on where would be suitable. Thanks for any help.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Why not book a private property through 'owners direct', 'home and away rental', 'homelidays', or 'holiday lettings', you can rent a villa with a pool, apartment on a complex with a pool, or any kind of property in all locations, we have done this for a few years now and never looked back, it means that you get far more space than a self-catering room within a hotel, fully equipped kitchens etc., with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, as well as the possibility of 2 bathrooms, and a private garden/sun terrace/pool with some properties. Also if you are lucky the owner or manager might arrange a private transfer from the airport as well. Just google the sites I have mentioned, together with cheap flights out of season you should get a much cheaper deal than with a hotel.

good luck.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Hi we had a girly holiday & stayed in the Barchelo Albertros in Illetas,it's lovely & peaceful the pool looks out to sea, theres a great beach 800m away, although I would have rather been a bit closer the others in my group were happy with the pool, there's not a lot of night life there but it's very easy to get around, the bus goes to Palma & you can take a taxi to porta portals( not sure if I have spelt that correctly) or Palma Nova, also in Palma Nova the Hotel Son Matais is adults only.

Edited: 20 August 2011, 06:39
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Sorry I just realised you wanted apartments not hotels, please feel free to ignore everything I said! they do have apartments as well in Illetas but I'm not sure of the names, you won't find many children or larger louts In this resort.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,492 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Hi Debbie

We are giving the Aquasol apts a try this year, I can't comment yet but this is a review done for the apartments by another member

…forumsmotion.com/t3598-palma-nova-aquasol-a…

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

hi debbie, we are a group of 40 somethings and we stayed in apartments ca saboners in palma nova and they were great,we have booked up again to go in 2 weeks. the apartments are big so are the balconys or terrace and all look on to the pool

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

Thanks,ive looked at these and they look nice,im going to price them up .cheers again.

7. Re: Which apartments for group of girls over 40.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 19:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations