We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zen Cafe

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Zen Cafe

Apparently I am not allowed to write a proper review, (no ideas as to why), but I am doing so anyway.

The Zen Cafe is close to the Hotel Hawaii and the Tobago, on the sea front. Wonderully comfortbale sofa...red & white cushions.

I am Coeliac and Diabetic...in that I have to eat little and often...and it has to be totally gluten free.

The wonderful Christina & her man (and the terrier dog) couldnt have made me more welcome. They went to a lot of trouble for me...and its greatly appreciated.

The rest of Palma Nova is a no-no as far as Gluten free is concerned.....or if there is someone who can...I didnt find it.

Go and see the Zen for yourself....Indulge in a cocktail....you are on holiday...and it will do you good!!

With best wishes for the future

Janet

england
Level Contributor
255 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zen Cafe

Good read for me as my son has coeliac disease so Thank you.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zen Cafe

Janet..................

I personally think that if there are others that might suffer the same symptoms as you,or indeed suffer from Crohn's Disease, Colitis etc, that your advice from your experience might actually be a Godsend to them.........

So to mention somewhere in Palma Nova that can produce some food which is totally gluten free, saves an awful lot of time trying to find a "needle in a haystack"..............

A good mention I feel!!

Well done...............

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

UK
Level Contributor
138 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zen Cafe

Does anyone know what street this cafe is on? On TA the address seems to come up as exactly the same as the Commodoro? Can anyone confirm if that's correct?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zen Cafe

Hi sandhun, yes it right next to the hotel on the beach front.

Regards

Julie

5. Re: Zen Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations