We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
30 reviews
Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

Hi,

Just a thought.....

We arrive at 09.10am this Wednesday...and knowing that it is Market day in Andratx, will there be plenty of Taxis around at that time in the morning...do you think I need to book.?

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

Hi

I should think that there will be loads of taxis. There is a special bus that takes people to the market, so I would imagine they would use that, as it would be cheaper. Have you thought about getting the bus to Palma Nova. Bus no1 from the airport to Palma 2 euros. Then 104,105,106 & 107 from the bus station 2.85 euros. Takes a bit longer than a cab, but not a bad ride.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
881 posts
2. Re: Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

Contact Auto Galitrans, they come highly recommended by other TA users and they have a discount code available on majorcaforum.com

galitransmallorca.com/transfer-mallorca/c1/p…

Edited: 16 May 2011, 22:13
Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

Thanks for your advice guys...........

I feel a bit clearer in my mind now.........

I may contacy Galitrans as its a taxi I need as my husband cannot travel on coaches..........

Bless you both........

Edited: 16 May 2011, 23:20
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
4. Re: Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

The airport taxis probably don't even know Andraix market is on. It certainly won't impact on the availability.

5. Re: Taxis From Palma Airport to Palma Nova..Wednesday mornings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2012, 10:54
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations