We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Palma Nova

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
Hotel Palma Nova

Hi, we are going to this hotel on 24th May, any feedback for this hotel, what time is the all inc 11.00 or 12.00 midnight.

Thanks

LIW
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

stayed there a while back and it was nice and clean the food was ok and the lager was very nice, Im sure at the time we were there last drinks was midnight, they used to also put sandwiches out for free you just had to ask at the bar

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

Thanks, off there next week hope the weather is good, we are planning on eating out a few nights anyway for a change.

Any tips for bars with live music, comedians etc

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

Hi

Lots of bars with acts on stadium being very close on palma nova seafront has tribute acts most nights ,sharks bar has bands on some nights .Honestly you will be spoilt for choice .For a top class steak if eating out f n c bbq next to hotel santa lucia is top notch,you can pick your own steak out of display fridgethey cook it on a open olive wood fire .

I hope this helps

moocher

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

The f n c bbq sounds just what we are looking for as its our friends wedding anniversary and we have decided on a steak house as its the only thing we all like lol, thanks for this tip.

5. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 00:36
high wycombe bucks
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

is this hotel adults only? tompsons say not!!!! cheers....

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
84 reviews
7. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

no

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

Just back yesterday would recommend it for all ages out of the main season, the entertainment team worked really hard, food was fine and drinks in the bar in the evening in REAL glasses so much more civilised rooms cleaned every day with clean towels, staff veryh friendly, all in all very good holiday.,

N Ireland
Level Contributor
307 posts
20 reviews
9. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

Hi LIW - can you give me any info. on what exactly was included in the All inclusive - i.e. drinks, snacks etc. Thinking of going all inclusive this year for the first time but would like to know exactly what I get for my money!! Cheers

10. Re: Hotel Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 08:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations