We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Torranova

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Marina Torranova

Hi we are a group of girls going to Marina Torranova the end June for week-end we are all inclusive i was wondering did anyone know the quality of the drinks are are they drinkable or do they taste like parafin and does it have diet or light pepsi/coca-cola on draught or is it rola cola? Also is the food good and is there plenty of sunbeds soory to ask so many questions but i know how knowledgeable you all are Thanks C xx

Edited: 08 May 2011, 18:56
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Torranova

Here's a link about the beer

tripadvisor.co.uk/…31211252

Can't really tell you about sunbeds as it's the first time its AI, more people will stay in house, last October plenty of beds around stacked up but if they were all put out, IMO it may be wall to wall chairbeds. Food was ok, some good, some not so, depending on if you picked well. The breakfasts were very good but fruit juice and coffee were out of machines, tea and coffee were weak. however we found a tin coffee to top it up.(take your own) Juice tasted awful from one machine but ok from the other.

Edited: 08 May 2011, 19:34
Cheshire
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina Torranova

Hi

Do you know how much a taxi costs from Palma to the hotel? I am undecided as to pre-book a transfer which is approx £65 return but my daughter said that last year she remembers only paying £20. one way in a taxi.

Thanks

3. Re: Marina Torranova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations