We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taking GHDs to palma nova

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
taking GHDs to palma nova

Hi im from the uk and going to palma nova this year and not sure if my GHDs will work there, does anyone know about this and know if they will work?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

trying to remember if my daughter had her GHDs when we went, I think she did! I know she had some hair straighteners anyway, and they worked fine. remember you need an adaptor plug though.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
881 posts
2. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

OK please enlighten Donkey, neither he nor I have any idea what a GHD is

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

Don't think donkey will need them, but GHDs are hair straighteners, probably the best you can get.

scotland
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

Its a funny old world, in my younger days women would die for curly hair, now its the Mona Lisa look ??????

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,678 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

It's all high definition these days donkey lol

Liverpool
Level Contributor
261 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

Hi - my GHDs work whilst I'm in Palma Nova, just be careful tho coz my friends didnt. I think it may depend on what version you have.

Nicky

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
7. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

ace thank you very much for replying :) lol yeh weird how popular they are now eh

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
8. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

ahh ok umm there not the brand new ones anyway :S

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
139 reviews
9. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

Any version from II upwards work fine abroad and you don't need any adaptor as it's already built into the plug on GHDs ! Just snap the 2 pin plug out of the main UK plug that's fitted Voila !

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
10. Re: taking GHDs to palma nova

I've got the KISS bright pink limited edition ones, about 2 years old I think, and they're from the UK and I use them over here all the time... Funnily enough, if you ever go to Italy, they might not work! Mine didn't work in Milan a few months ago... I was gutted :-)

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations