We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Hi. When I get to Palma Nova it would be nice if I could Skype home instead of paying for phonecalls. Is there anywhere that does free WiFi at all please?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,629 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

I believe there is free wifi on the beach

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Really? That would be brilliant!!

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Pretty certain Macdonalds in Palma Nova also offers free wifi

as well a number of local bars in Palma Nova, 1 bar I know offers free wifi is Bar Ola's (or something like that) its based on the path the runs behind the Sol Mirlos/Tordos

this bar also has various offers of beers & spirits

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,500 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

There's a few bars/resto's with signs outside saying that they have it, but can't think of any in particular.

Mind, if you both go and have to buy a coffee each it's hardly free is it? lol

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Lol that doesn't bothe rme at all. I'm more than happy to pay for a drink - any excuse for a pint ;-)

This is sounding promising now - I never expected it. Thanks guys for your replies. Bar Ola's being near to the hotel is brilliant because Tordos / Mirlos is where i'm staying!

I remember you giving me plenty of advice 2 years ago Bigscouse when I last went to the same hotel - and for this i'm greatly appreciative ;-)

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

free wifi in macdonalds ( on palmanova beach but opposite end to you, 15 stroll ) your hotel has 8 internet pooters in th lobby (next to the bar too ;0) but it costs 1euro for 10/15 mins

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Just go onto the seafront in any of palma nova and wi fi is free any where along the front

please note it does not work anywhere other than seafront tho

moocher

8. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2011, 03:59
Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

Come on Mark, fair play, it doesn't come free to us bar owners, so I don't think it's unreasonable to pay for a drink while you're using it, as the OP says, if he Skypes home the saving is more than enough to pay this a drink or two. I have seen people sitting on my terrace using the wi-fi when my bar is closed and scarper as soon as I open. Cheapskates.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,629 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free WiFi in Palma Nova?

If you're using the wifi at a bar you are probably sitting on their seats to use it so why shouldn't you have to buy a drink?