We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palma nova or santa ponsa

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
26 reviews
palma nova or santa ponsa

spent 10 days in palma nova in august our third visit and last never ever go there again

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
11. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

Thanks Young Mostonians.Difficult to tell where Arenal ends and Playa de Palma starts but for sure along that lengthy coastal strip the German visitors way outnumber other nationalities.Even the tight trunks are a sight better than the Germans who choose to wear nothing!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
100 reviews
12. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

Oh dear Wirral, I'm lucky enough to NEVER witness anything like that!

Sounds scary just on TA!!!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,646 posts
84 reviews
13. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

Not a pretty picture to imagine at all!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
14. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

Yes I can understand your concerns.It also seems to be the oldest,fattest and flabbiest of both sexes who choose to display their nude credentials regardless of clothed onlookers.They are particularly abundant in Gran Canaria and along the Costa Brava.The forum is quiet just now so we may get away with such trivia.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
36 reviews
15. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

ha ha , you see the same sights in fuerterventura, i don't offend easily but when some big bottomed german man bends over to retrieve the beach ball , it's all a bit much !!!! :-D

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
100 reviews
16. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

Haha - I'm shuddering sat here!!!

Once went on a walk in Benidorm, with my 3 year old girl. Found a secluded beach that I didn't know was nudist. Never scarpered so fast when I seen a mink coat coming towards me!!!

17. Re: palma nova or santa ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2011, 09:55
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations