We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids club at Marina torrenova

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
kids club at Marina torrenova

Hello i was wondering if anyone can help me?

I've just booked up the Marina torrenova for next summer we are a family of 4 - children 3yr old and 8 month old. Ive booked with travel republic (who use Jumbo Tours) but im unsure if my 3yr oldson will be able to use the kids club at the hotel. Ive just been looking through a thomas cook broucher which has it as a new hotel for 2011, it advertises it as a kidsworld hotel, however as i havent booked with thomas cook can i still have me son take part in the activites?? can anyone help thanks you so much.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,921 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

Thomsons also use the hotel which has gone AI for 2011. You could email the hotel on the kids club

torrenova@marina-hotels.com

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

thanks will emailthe hotel, apparently its now closed until february for winter season, will do so next year cheers

Mallorca
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

You can e-mail the bookings office reservas@marina-hotels.com

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

thank you for this info, i ill email the reservations, kind regards

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

Hi we stayed at the Marina Torrenova in August this year - had such a good time weve booked for next summer! My 10 year old is a bit on the shy side but by the end of the week he was joining in with all the activities - the hotel staff are great. This hotel has a Thomsons kids club, but the hotel also employ an entertainment team, which means that any guest is welcome to take part in the various activities - adults and children alike.

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

hello thanks for that info i feel alot better about it now, were not the type of parents to dump the kids while we sun ourselves all day its more if our 3yr old can take part in the disco's and stuff like that on a night or any little daytime activites like football etc.... i just know if he sees stuff going on he will want to take part too!! I didnt even think about the kids club element until after i'd booked with an independant and not thompson or thomascook kind regards

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

Oh your 3 year old will be joining in with "big fish little fish" and will be doing the dance routines too! Im sure you'll love it.

8. Re: kids club at Marina torrenova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2011, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova