We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotels r apartments

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
best hotels r apartments

can any one tell me the best hotels or apartments in palmanova that or on the beech front thanks

england
Level Contributor
255 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotels r apartments

Havent stayed in palma nova for many years, however do visit the resort about 2 or 3 times a year.

In my opinion the hotel santa Lucia has the best beach front position in Palma Nova and that is the reason i choose it for a holiday later this month.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
825 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotels r apartments

Have a look at the Son Matias although I'm not sure if this is adults only if you have children. There is also the Hawaii which is where we usually stay. Further round the bay is the Sol Cala Blanca and the Tropico.

Belfast
Level Contributor
136 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotels r apartments

Just back from the hotel Mirlos and can recommend it, close to the beach and centre of Palma Nova.

4. Re: best hotels r apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2011, 10:02
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations