We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hawaii torrenova just back....

scotland
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Topic
hawaii torrenova just back....

hey just thought i would let you all know what i thought of this apart hotel.

all in all i would give it 7.5 out of 10.. the food was actually ok,was a bit worried after reading the reviews but i found it all lovely with a good variety.

the views were ab fab and i would never tire of sitting back on the terrace with a nice cold drink looking over the ocean.

the room was a bit of a disappointment but i was just unlucky as the other rooms did seem to be ok.( don`t accept room 271)

the entertainment was a bit rank but ruby tuesdays a couple of hundred meters away did some good tribute acts and a bit of bingo if you fancy.

the hotel was on a bit of an incline but did not phase me at all but my husband who is a bit of a drama queen anyway and drives everywhere was not too enamoured lol although my calves are now nice and tight.

the location is 2nd to none as you are on the tip of both palmanova and magalluf so you will never tire of things to do.

i really loved the beach it was soooo clean and the water was soo clear.

sorry to be home

1. Re: hawaii torrenova just back....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 11:09
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations