We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather 3rd week oct

Scotland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Weather 3rd week oct

What will it be like? Also will it be relatively busy, bars open etc?

Belfast, United...
2 posts
1. Re: Weather 3rd week oct

the bars resturants are still open .. daytime can be overcast tho when the sun is out its lovely .. at night it can be cold .. so bring a jacket .. im over on 17th .. i love it ...what bars are u hopeing to be open ?? i can help you

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Weather 3rd week oct

Weather could be anything at that time of year. At the moment it is a beautiful day, but things can change. Normally not too bad though.

As for bars etc, there will be plenty open still until the end of the month, when a lot close down, but in Palma Nova there are plenty open all year round. Things in general are much quieter than mid-summer and the average age range higher.

Edited: 05 October 2010, 20:06
england
Level Contributor
255 posts
51 reviews
3. Re: Weather 3rd week oct

Nice time of year to go to Majorca in my opinion as not as hectic as summer.

Last October, the weather was great and we swam most days in the sea.

We have had some years tho that have been the opposite.

We fly on the 21st to Palma Nova so will be keeping my fingers crossed like you!

4. Re: Weather 3rd week oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2011, 09:50
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations