We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

as the title says any opnions on these two?

thanks alot!!!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
824 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

We went to Saboners last year but weren't particularly impressed - maybe we just got a bad room.

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

hi, we went to saboners last sept and loved it. the apartment was big and so was patio area,the pool area was spotless and the staff very friendly. actually one of the best complexes i have stayed. although i hear lunamar is nice too.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
408 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

Hi,

That was the exact same choice I looked at for my October break... after MUCH consideration/review checking/price checking, I've plumped for C'as Saboners on a cancellable rate on booking.com.

The one reason I went for the CS is that I generally prefer a 1 bed apt, and the Sol Lunamar as I understand it only has around 6 1 bed apts, the rest are studios.

I took it on a cancellable rate so I can have a look around a few weeks before I go to see if anything else is looking better, if not then I'm more than happy to have a go there!

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Sol Lunamar Apartments
Sol Lunamar Apartments
750 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
England
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

We went to Cas Saboners last October and loved it, apartment was very big and pool area was lovely!! Like it so much going back again 5th October this year!!

5. Re: Sol lunamar or playas cas saboners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 13:03
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova