We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Matias

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Son Matias

Can someone please tell us if the above loan out towels for the sunloungers or beach. Counting down the days, yahooooo.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Matias

mojo500.

As no-one has yet replied to your question and I can't through personal experience..................

I have put the contact details of the hotel below which will allow you to get the answer to your question..........

I hope that helps you?

Hotel Son Matias Beach

Calle Duc d'Extremera, 2

Palma Nova

Mallorca

Telephone: +34 971 681 550

Fax: +34 971 683 396

Email: recepcion@matiasbeach.com

Web Site: www.matiasbeach.com

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Son Matias Beach
Hotel Son Matias Beach
1,548 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Son Matias

Well, thank you kindly Manchester-golfer. Very grateful for the helpful post,.........as always.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Son Matias

the hotel have a sing asking guests not to use towells from the room for the pool area or beach

moocher

Coventry
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Son Matias

Last year the Hotel loaned out towels for a small refundable deposit .

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Son Matias

Hey Steve, thanks for your helpful post. Don,t want to pack pooltowels if possible, flying with Mr o Leary,s airline,and pretty strict on weight limit.

Kind Regards, Mojo.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Son Matias

That point about beach towels and luggage restrictions needs more attention.With a 15kg weight limit it is not worth packing beach towels even if the hotel doesn't provide them.You can buy a cotton beach towel in a supermarket in Spain for 7 euros.Advisable before use to rinse it through in the bath/shower and leave to dry overnight on the balcony-but not over the ledge!!!!At the end of the holiday give it away.If the hotel does provide towels they are usually only for use at the pool and not for the beach-even 5* hotels.

Incidentally H Son Matias is very good indeed.I have stayed there.The evening entertainment is about the best I have encountered in Majorca.But the pool is far too small for the number of guests so the beach just outside is the best bet.Hire a parasol and sunbeds for about 10 euros a day.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
co.clare
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Son Matias

Hi there,

I stayed in this hotel and it is gorgeous it really is !! as for the towels we bought 2 towels in a shop nearby and haggled and got 2 large beach towels for €10. as we flew with ryanair we didnt wanna bring beach towels with us either !!

hope you have a fab holiday

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Son Matias

Wirral, Leesa, thank you both for your helpful posts.Looks like we will need to buy towels,not to bothered though,just thought I,d ask. We were in Benidorm in June and the Hotel Don Pancho hired them out. Thanks to all for your replies.

Regards, Mojo.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,164 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
durham
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Son Matias

they do have them at the matias they cost 12 euro deposit . which you get back. if you want aclean one it is ithink 2 euro clean ing charge fridge and safe cost 26 euro per week plus 10 euro deposit

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Son Matias

Hi at hotel right now, sorry if I am too late.You can get a towell, 12 euro refundable at the end of your holiday, they will change it for 1 euro a day, but you get a dryer on your balcony so not needed really. Also they have the system where a member of staff goes round every hour and if there are sunbeds with towells on and no one there, they put a sticker on, if the sticker is still on when they come round an hour later they remove the towell.

Enjoy your hol, we only arrived yesterday, so far ,good.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova