We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in palma nova

co.clare
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in palma nova

Hi everyone,

we are going to palma nova this tuesday for our 1st wedding anniversary for 3 nights we are so so excited. is the weather nice there at the moment? we are staying in son matias beach so if anyone has any advice on where we should go in the short three days i would be so grateful,

leesa

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in palma nova

Excellent today and expected to stay that way for a few days at least. Temperatures around 20-21.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in palma nova

Excellent choice of hotel. I stayed there last May, the management surprised me with champagne and chocolates in my room as it was my birthday whilst I was there. (I never told them so I'm assuming they got the info from my passport).

3. Re: Weather in palma nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2010, 09:50
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova