We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

I don't believe it,last week, I decided on spur of moment to book flights, with the demise of Globespan, Glasgow flights are few & far between. The only flights that suited were with Ryanair, so I booked, paid £400 for 2, only to check their website today and is down to £260! I'm a wee bit annoyed (I know I shouldn't have checked once I booked). I suppose thats makes up for all the low cost flights i've been on the past few years!

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,615 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

That's annoying Liz, but remember, you could have held off booking till today only to find there were no flights left. It's a big mistake to look back, but I have done it, and it's hard to resist the temptation.

Edited: 12 April 2010, 23:24
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

i was just going to post the same annabelle

moocher

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,615 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

great minds think alike, lol

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

..I ALWAYS book flight months in advance............and then forever checking prices afterwards right up till hol..!.....WHY.........do I torture myself ? !!!!!

.......just can't help it.....!!!......but never worry about it coz it's done.....hey ho... always a fab hol to look forward to !

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

Yes I do exactly the same Beeech, I don't know why lol Booked for our May break in January, at the peak the flights went up by £120 was well chuffed. Booked our October flights in February went down by £10 next day lol I do feel sorry for BigLiz though, we all like a bargain.

Make up for it Liz by getting your free lager in Magalluf between 8pm & 12 lol

Mick

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

.....absolootly........GO LIZ !!

7. Re: Ryanair flight cost just come down! AAArgh!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 11:53
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova