We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

glos
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

My husband and I are in our late 30s and looking to go Palma Nova in May. We like the look of both of these hotels but cannot decide on Son Matias Beach HB or Mirlos/Tordos AI. The cost is the same.

What are your suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Son Matias Beach
Hotel Son Matias Beach
1,544 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

son matias beach without doubt its like the name says on the beach ,mirlos tordos is in back street

i hope this helps

moocher

durham
Level Contributor
294 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

Hi theresa,

We stayed at the mirlos a couple of weeks ago,and It is a fantastic hotel,It had everything a family could dream of on a holiday..

But I would say it really is more for familys,I think if i was going as a couple,I would not opt for this hotel,

but as a family it would always be our 1st choice.

I hope this will help you x

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

As you said the cost is the same but think about that Son Matias Beach offers you HB in the same price as Mirlos/Tordos offers you AI.. depends of you guys.Do you prefer to spend more time in the hotel or beach ? Son Matias Hotel is directly on the beach as I know Mirlos/Tordos is calm, quite. The family place, relaxing but still not far from the beach.

Enjoy your vacation

Best regards from Palma Bay

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Son Matias Beach
Hotel Son Matias Beach
1,544 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
4. Re: Son Matias Beach or Mirlos/Tordos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova