We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea view

merseyside
Level Contributor
63 posts
sea view

Hi can anybody help. I am looking for a hotel that does self catering and offers a sea view. Palma nova or Magaluf (as long as its not too near the noise!!!) Would like to be by the Tabago Hotel if poss (they only do hb or bb) Waikiki apartments dont seem to offer a sea view. I have checked all web sites and cant seem to find anything.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: sea view

portanova,hawaii,sol cala blanca apartments ,agua beach ,trh torrenova,ponnet mar

i hope this helps

moocher

england
Level Contributor
16 posts
2. Re: sea view

just come back from palma nova and stayed in Hawaii Torrenova aparthotel. request a seaview room and the views are really nice. 3* hotel but nice for self catering as we were.

3. Re: sea view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 13:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations