We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help! family holiday- palma nova in august

UK
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
help! family holiday- palma nova in august

Hi I amlooking for a holiday to Palma Nova in August. I am going with my partner and 8 year old daughter. We are wanting a hotel close to amenities, with lots of entertainment and things to do for an 8 year old. We are looking to go either half board or self catering. Does anyone know of any good hotels and good deals that may suit us? I am on a bit of a budget, so cheap would be good too! thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help! family holiday- palma nova in august

there is lots of places that would suit you the only problem i see is aug is not known for bargains .you could wait and try for a last minute deal but then it may not happen here is a suggestions

try alpha beds and then self book low costs flights

that will be cheapest way

i hope this helps

moocher

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help! family holiday- palma nova in august

Budget accommodation in August is VERY hard to find.

An A.I. hotel such as the Sol Mirlos/Tordos sounds your best bet.

3. Re: help! family holiday- palma nova in august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 03:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova