We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palma nova market

St.Helens, England
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
palma nova market

Having only ever been to Magaluf myself I've recommended Palma Nova to my Mum and Dad as it's a bit qiueter yet still has plenty going on. However my Mum was asking is there a local nearby flea market as she wants to spend some of my Dad's hard earned cash. Can anyone help??

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: palma nova market

the nearest to a flea market is the local car boot sale in magaluf every sat morn or the lions club 2nd hand shop and also a auction room is starting next month in magaluf

i hope this helps

moocher

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: palma nova market

Moocher

is that the car park behind The Pirates, where the market is held on a Saturday?

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: palma nova market

We walked from our hotel in Palma Nova to the Magalluf flea market last October.

It is massive! Got some great buys.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: palma nova market

i wouldnt call it a car park by any means lol its on the rought land just behind the fiesta and pirates yes

5. Re: palma nova market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 20:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations