We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma Nova Bakery

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Palma Nova Bakery

Is there a bakery (wanting freshly baked bread) anywhere near Ca's Saboners. I know there is a supermakado next door, but it's not what i'm really after.

Many Thanks

Surrey
Level Contributor
699 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

Is for a daily visit for fresh bread, or just a special occasion?

Here is a link to a previous question

tripadvisor.com/…12733484

There is also a baker near the Son Calieu hotel, but you would need a car from Palma Nova for a daily visit.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

the bakery near to son caliu has closed down and son caliu is less than a 5 mins walk from palma nova i walk most days from palma nova to son caliu to the mercadona.if you want warm fresh bread all resort supermarket do a wide range of different fresh baked instore breads

the supermarket next to cas sabboners is the caperdero and carries a good range at a good price

hope this information helps you

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

Your reply should help. I'm very greatful, I'll also need to buy a birthday cake for my daughter, any suggestions ?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

the british bakery in magaluf does them its on avienda de las palmeras [ same road has bcm ] go past benny hills and up the ramp at side of the cottage restaurant .also mercadona do them and capredero

hope this helps

Surrey
Level Contributor
699 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

What can I say moocher, I'm such a lazy ....! Didn't realise the little bakers round the back had closed down - thanks for that.

6. Re: Palma Nova Bakery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 04:46
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations