We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqualand

Belfast
4 posts
Aqualand

Hi

Heading to Palma Nova on Tuesday (1st ever visit!!) and was wondering if it's better to pre-book with a rep, at our hotel or can you just pay on when you get there? Same with other trips ...

Thanks

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
81 reviews
56 helpful votes
1. Re: Aqualand

please take note i would not book anything with reps everything can be done cheaper by self booking at shops in resort ,hotel reception,or service bus .

aqualand is easy to get to from palma nova being a nice walk or get bus into magaluf also i prefer western water park next door to aquaand what hotel are you in if you pm me or let me know what you like i will send you all details of whats on and where to go in and aound palma nova /magaluf ect ect

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
103 helpful votes
2. Re: Aqualand

Totally agree with Moocher.....

When you land at Palma....quite often you will see people giving leaflets out for places like Aqualand etc...take them as they offer big discounts......

When I go...I go to the place itself and ask for any discounts and quite often they give you a special leaflet.....

If you are taking children with you.......go onto...

www.aqualand.es/magaluf/mallorca/index.php…

And there is a free child voucher to print off from there.

Have a great time...

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,734 posts
40 reviews
56 helpful votes
3. Re: Aqualand

There is a free bus service from Magaluff & Palma Nova from memory last year it was due about 10.00am outside our hotel (sol Tordos) in Palma Nova. if you miss that or if its full just jump on any bus going to Palma. Aquland is just outside Palma Nova

like the other posts say "don't" do it through the rep it will cost you a hell of a lot more

have a good time

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
81 reviews
56 helpful votes
4. Re: Aqualand

whatever you do dont get on a bus to palma its will take you the wrong way i think big scouse maybe confused with marine land and aqualand

get the el torro ,santa ponsa bus

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,734 posts
40 reviews
56 helpful votes
5. Re: Aqualand

apologises it looks like I was confused with Marineland

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
29 helpful votes
6. Re: Aqualand

Dont buy tickets before hand for Aqualand, we did last year and when we got there if we had waited you got a voucher off purchases of food, really good day out but can be veryyyy hottt.

algarve
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
15 helpful votes
7. Re: Aqualand

hi.we are going to palma nova in august,and hope to go to western water park with the two kids. any advice on purchasing tickets?

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
29 helpful votes
8. Re: Aqualand

Hi actually i mean the best western is the one with the food discount voucher if you pay at the gate sorry about that cant say for aqualand though.

Maria

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
103 helpful votes
9. Re: Aqualand

Melia 1..............

My advice for Western Water Park is not to buy from reps......Period!

The average price booking from the UK, via various websites is 33EUROS adult and 20EUROS children...

But you could have a look in the small shops in the resort advertising trips etc.....to see what they offer?

If you book on line direct to Western Water Park you save 10% on the entrance fee.....which is 22EUROS per adult and 14EUROS per child....Children under 3 go FREE......and that is before your discount!!!

They also offer a BONUS SEASON ticket which is for all of these water parks during your stay...............................

Western Park - Aqualand El Arenal - Aqualand Magaluf - Marineland Mallorca

And the price is 89EUROS per adult and 55EUROS per child.........

So my advice would be to book on line and click onto this website.......

westernpark.com/westernpark/…

Go onto it....and you'll even be able to print off a free child pass!!!

Enjoy!!

10. Re: Aqualand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 21:48
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations