We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tobacco shops

barnoldswick
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
tobacco shops

Hi, can anyone tell me if the tobacco shops are open on a SUNDAY in Palma Nova - going in early November .

uk
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: tobacco shops

Hi, the one near Florida's restaurant near Magaluf was definately open sunday morning in september this year.

Deb.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: tobacco shops

no starting end of oct they only open mon thru saturday like most shops at end of season they start to close on sundays but in season they open 7 days

barnoldswick
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: tobacco shops

Hi Moocher,

can you tell me what time the tobacco shops close on a Saturday as we will be arriving about 7pm . Cheers

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
74 reviews
4. Re: tobacco shops

with not smoking i called and asked sshe told me about 8pm but only if their is customers around otherwise it could be around 6ish but there is a few tobacco shops around so you will be ok

barnoldswick
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: tobacco shops

Thank you Moocher

inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: tobacco shops

they were certainly open in Santa Ponsa last Sunday, altho' I did notice they closed early in the evenings (about 8) if there were no holidaymakers about.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
74 reviews
7. Re: tobacco shops

they are in palma nova in oct but she is going in november after season has closed

8. Re: tobacco shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 06:49
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations