We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRH Torrenova

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
TRH Torrenova

Can anyone help, im a staying here End of August and hearing mixed reviews. From what i could gather on different sites this hotel is not completely on the strip and that it would be a fair walk or taxi ride in, in this true? My boyfriend and i were hoping for a relaxing hotel but within a short taxi ride into the strip if we wanted it so kinda both types of hol.

Any news would be great

Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: TRH Torrenova

Hi Amy

You can certainly walk to the strip in about 10 minutes from your hotel. You are ideally situated because you can also walk the other way into Palma Nova so you have the best of both worlds!

Personally when i went with my ex we preferred Palma Nova, it's still lively but not as wild as Magaluf!

If theres anythign else you want to know please ask me!

Enjoy!

jayla

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
2. Re: TRH Torrenova

Thanks for this. I have been to Magaluf a few times (when i was younger) and know what u mean. We were hoping that we could take it or leave it as such without getting working up by silly hours. I hope this is the case.

Can your recommend any nice restaurants in Palma Nova or near by?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: TRH Torrenova

your hotel used to be the barcello torrenova but now it has changed hands and is quite lively in hight of season there is lots of restaurants within walking distance of your hotel a gem is the portafino staekhouse and you must get the staek on a board its too die for if you look on my inside pages on palma nova i give a run down of the local restaurants hope this helps if you need anymore info just ask

btw its hot hot hot atm

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
4. Re: TRH Torrenova

Hiya, can you give me a rough idea what landmarks (hotels, clubs it is near). Ive been to maga/palma a few times but cant seem to place where that hotel is/what it is near. Is it at the top of the hill near the Pacha bar or the Don Paco hotel, or is it the other end of town nearer to BCMs? or am i completely lost?

Thanks

Norfolk
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
5. Re: TRH Torrenova

I stayed there in July, its a nice hotel i thought. My former partner and i took her five year old little girl and didnt have any problems what so ever....if you walk up bar street towards Mullighans and turn right at the top and head for the hill...to the top and turn right again and follow the road, its opps a Spar shop....its about a 10 minute walk...........i hope you enjoy your holiday.....

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: TRH Torrenova

hi!! are these apartments suitable for families? im travelling at the end of may start of june for a weeks break!!there are 4 adults 4 kids.is there any daytime activities or evening entertainment on site?thanx!!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: TRH Torrenova

Annette

Noticed you have posted infor for the TRH Palma Nova and TRH Torrenova. These are two different hotels, just to make you aware. Which one are you staying at?

Jayla

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: TRH Torrenova

hi jayla

sorry it is the trh torrenova we are staying at from the 26th may til 2nd june there is now 5 adults 5 kids going.have been to magaluff before stayed in hotel honolulu with kids it was ok even though it had bad reviews for families.hope the torrenova has

something for the kids.dont mind a bit of noise.thanx.

paula

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: TRH Torrenova

Hi

Both hotels are from the same group, I've heard there is kids entertainment in both, I'm sure you'll have agreat time. Whilst in resort, you should also make sure you visit the aquapark and try to fit in a trip to the family version of Pirates adventure, kids love it! (both are in Magalluf a short taxi ride away)

Jayla

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: TRH Torrenova

thanx jayla

have been to the 2 waterparks before & have done pirates 3 times each time as good as the 1st!my hubbie looking forward to doing the bungey for the 4th time(def not for me)!!just wasnt sure about the torrenova but got a real cheapy so cant expect too much!!

paula

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations