We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmanova shopping in April.

3 posts
Palmanova shopping in April.

Hi am, we are going to stay in Palmanova at the Rosa del Mar the first week in April. I've seen on other posts that restaurants and bars should be open by then but I was wondering if there were many shops for mooching around, having only ever been to Alcudua I am completely in the dark about this area we will have a 7 year old and 12 year old with us who will need entertaining. I'm expecting the weather to be cool so have chosen this hotel for its indoor pool. Thank you for any advice or direction you can give me.

5 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
7,217 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: Palmanova shopping in April.

Most shops in Palma Nova are holiday related tatt, there are a few clothes shops but most are football shirts beach stuff, sunglasses, Chinese bazaars, aftershave etc etc. If you want anything remotely like proper shopping you’d need to hop on the bus to Palma where it’s shopping heaven overload,

3 posts
2. Re: Palmanova shopping in April.

Thank you for that. As long as there is enough to wander around that will keep the boys happy. Same tat as in Alcudia probably. But I don't mind the tourist stuff. It's colourful and what holidays are all about lol. Thank you again.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
101 reviews
114 helpful votes
3. Re: Palmanova shopping in April.

All of the shops from Stereo Bar down to Piano Bar roundabout will be open, several of them sell clothes although it's tourist related clothing. Technically this is in Magaluf although it's nearer to the Rosa del Mar than the Marina in Palmanova. Just a few minutes walk anyway to the Stereo bar from the Rosa.

3 posts
4. Re: Palmanova shopping in April.

Great thank you I will look out for that x

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
298 posts
42 reviews
18 helpful votes
5. Re: Palmanova shopping in April.

Check out AleHop at Momebtum Plaza near the new hotel in Magaluf. I am sure you will enjoy the quirky stuff they sell. Seen nothing like it in the Uk. Enjoyed shopping in it on mainland Spain and now on our doorstep.

Reply to: Palmanova shopping in April.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations