We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive Palma Nova

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
37 reviews
7 helpful votes
All inclusive Palma Nova

Hi

We stayed at Hotel tropico all inclusive last year and had a great time, just wondered if anyone could recommend any other good all inclusive for couples If we fancy a change this year?

11 replies to this topic
Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
101 reviews
114 helpful votes
1. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

It's the 'couples' thing that throws it Claire, most of the good all inc's are family orientated so there'll always be kids about.

I've stayed at the Tropico and had a great time, it's such a good location, everything you could want right on the doorstep.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
37 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Hi, we aren’t too worried about it being family orientated , I guess I meant more couples/family orientated than hen do’s etc.

Hôtel Tropico was great last year just didn’t know if it was worth trying somewhere different this year?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
101 reviews
114 helpful votes
3. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Pound for Pound you might find the Tropico the best deal going. But if you want to go up a class level then have a look at the Hawaii.

https://en.hotelhawaiimallorca.com/

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
101 reviews
114 helpful votes
4. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Not sure of your age bracket Claire?

We stay a lot at the Sol Palmanova (out of term) and enjoy it there.

https:/…index.htm

I ask the age as there can be a lot of kids there in term time, it can also have the odd stag/hen group there but the management are pretty strict on any OTT behaviour.

We've returned there loads of times anyway so can't be that bad lol

Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
9 helpful votes
5. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Try Santa ponsa (if it ur cup of tea) there is lovely all inclusive hotels (Rey don heime, Casa Del mar, new senses hotel to name a few) there and some adult only, only 10 euro in a taxi away from palmanova

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
6. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

We stayed at globales palmanova last year and are going again in April. It's a good hotel.,very clean and modern and the all inclusive food and drink is excellent.

2 posts
7. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Hi joanne

I'm looking at taking my wife to Santa Lucia hotel for a 3 day relaxing weekend is it nice in mid April ? and do you know if it has any shops to stroll around ?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
101 reviews
114 helpful votes
8. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

It's a great time to visit Gary and the Santa Lucia hotel is prime location with everything you could possibly want right on your doorstep, - without it being rowdy or overly noisy.

If you go there for 3 days you'll be booking again for a longer break next time ;-)

2 posts
9. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Thanks I'll be booking it hopefully tomorrow can't wait it's going to be a surprise birthday getaway 👍👍

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
36 posts
16 reviews
32 helpful votes
10. Re: All inclusive Palma Nova

Hello Claire. If it’s adult only all inclusive you fancy try the Globales Santa Lucia, only available via Tui holidays. Right on the beach & recently refurbished with a roof top pool ( available for premier rooms only) , the location is unbeatable. I stayed here last year with my wife and have rebooked for this year. Fantastic

Reply to: All inclusive Palma Nova
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations