We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Palma nova to Palma and airport

stuttgart
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
From Palma nova to Palma and airport

Hallo,

we are planning to fly to palma next week and staying for 4 days. We are still looking for a 'cheap' hotel or apartment with good review. planning to book in Palmanova in Apartamentos Las Palomas Econotels beacuse we most hotels and apartments in Palma are booked. My questions are:

1- is it applicable/easy to travel by bus from this hotel in Palmanova to Palma (we are two adults,2 children and a baby with pram). which bus I should take? and how much does it cost?

2-I checked we can travel from Palma airport to the hotel by bus A11 ,would you please confirm?

Thank you

Edited: 15 December 2018, 12:01
3 replies to this topic
Tynemouth, United...
Level Contributor
5,607 posts
194 reviews
123 helpful votes
1. Re: From Palma nova to Palma and airport

You can get the A11 to and from the airport to Palmanova but there are only four buses a day atthis time of year (and none from 25/12 - 01/01). Current timetable here:

https:/…202018.11.01.pdf

Alternatively, you can get the #1 airport bus to Placa d’Espana in Palma where the underground bus station is located (just a short distance from where you get off the airport bus). You would then need to get the #104 to Palmanova. Again, no service on the dates mentioned above.

https:/…202018.11.01.pdf

The airport bus is 5€ each or 8€ return. Buy tickets from the machine at the bus stop. The bus to Palmanova will be about 3€. Children under 4 (I think) are free.

It will be a hassle with three children, but at least the buses won’t be busy at this time of year.

A taxi would be so much easier. But they only take four passengers and I’m not sure whether they have baby seats. Somebody will hopefully be able to clarify and tell you the cost.

stuttgart
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: From Palma nova to Palma and airport

Thank you for your help

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
23 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: From Palma nova to Palma and airport

Have stayed in Las Palomas previously and would not recommend at all. I would recommend Don Bigote or Cas Sabonas for a cheap getaway. We managed to get less than 5 mins of water between 2 of us to shower per day, off peak at the beginning of the season, the place is mostly full of residential apartments for workers. We had builders on the same floor, starting at 7am, the pool was closed and our rooms were not cleaned or beds changed for the whole 5 days we was there.

Reply to: From Palma nova to Palma and airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations