We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Manchester, United...
9 posts
Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Me and my wife are going to last Paloma's appartments Palma Nova on the 22nd of December 2018 I was wondering what bars will still be open thanks

9 replies to this topic
Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
199 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Hi. Only a few bars will be open locally all year round. Your nearest I think will be BoraBora with only an other couple like Bar Bolero and Miramar. Head along the front into Magaluf and you’ll find Prince William more lively and it is open late - music and karaoke. Any other bars may just be open during the day and most restaurants close early. Palma itself is worth a stroll near the Cathedral at night seeing Xmas lights and perhaps some stalls. Include a walk to Plaza España from Cathedral area. Palma is lively, plenty bars and restaurants but again will get quiet again by midnight. Have a good holiday.

Manchester, United...
9 posts
2. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Thank you I was thinking nothing would be open we are right next to Bora Bora and just down the road to magaluff cheers

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
45 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

I stayed at las palomas twice once for my stag doo and once as a lads holiday it’s a very basic apartment and we did use Bora Bora quite a bit not a bad bar and restaurant, but if you come out of Bora Bora and go left or right there’s plenty of bars and restaurants but not sure what will be open in December, if you want anymore info on the las palomas just reply me, stuart

Manchester, United...
9 posts
4. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Cheers I was wondering what's open weekend starting the 22nd of December thanks

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
199 posts
41 reviews
5. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Hi. Don’t worry as PN and Magaluf will have choices of bars and restaurants that are open all year for locals and tourists. Taking in from the far end of Magaluf beside Sol Guadalupe to the start of PN. Shops Aldi and EROSKI are within walking distance of your apartment. I will post nearer the time of local places for Xmas dinner.

Manchester, United...
9 posts
6. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Thank you very much that's exactly what I wanted many thanks

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
199 posts
41 reviews
7. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Scairns19641964

Here are a few places known to be open for Xmas dinner that have have been mentioned on local FB. Only one so far Magaluf but others just a short taxi ride.

London Arms (Magaluf) , Meson Del Rey (Santa ponsa) a large Spanish restaurant,

Penny Lane (son caliu) , Delfinos (portal nous) and Infuze Bar ( illetas). Check out on TA and perhaps enquire direct about menus, prices and booking. Sorry I can’t personally recommend a place as not gone out for Xmas dinner. Hope that helps a bit. Have a good holiday.

Manchester, United...
9 posts
8. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Ok thanks for that I'll look into those

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
199 posts
41 reviews
9. Re: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova

Scairns19641964. A visit to Palma is a must as there will be over 200 stalls about the centre of Palma , all locations within walking distance of each other , until Jan5th. We also love to see the Xmas decorations in Palma. More info can be found on Majorca Daily Bulletin Fb. (Not mastered links yet )

Reply to: Lad Paloma's appartments Palma Nova
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations