We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Don Bigote

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Don Bigote

Anyone stayed here recently to know if it's still more a hotel for the young ones? My sister stayed there or near there I think a few years ago and said it was more for hen and stag parties and noisy young crowds rather than couples and the elderly but as I said that was a few years ago. Is it still the same now? Here it's in a good location but don't want it to be full of noisy ones that you don't get any peace.

Zafiro Palace Palmanova
Zafiro Palace Palmanova
#1 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
Hotel Son Matias Beach
Hotel Son Matias Beach
#2 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
FERGUS Style Palmanova
FERGUS Style Palmanova
#3 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Don Bigote

We have stayed there for the past few years (we are now 67 and 64 ) and are booked twice for this year too. We have never been bothered by stag/hens. There are no more than in any other hotel. For the price we pay we cannot fault this hotel. We always book direct with the hotel and get a very good deal. Hope this helps.x

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Don Bigote

Hi ThorntonPeter1, thank you so much for replying, you've put my mind at rest now should I choose to book there, the availability is getting less now and some of the things there attracted me to this hotel but was worried about the noise from the younger end. The location looks good too, we've previously stayed in the sol palmanova but few things I wasn't happy with so the Don Bigote isn't far off x

Edited: 22 April 2017, 23:13
Mentioned in this post
Hotel Don Bigote
Hotel Don Bigote
1,510 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,611 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Don Bigote

depends what month you are staying. my daughter and husband in there 40s stay there AIcl. Last year and they said very noisy with young ones... it is in a good location though...))

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Don Bigote

Thank you for that. We'd be going end of July so think it would be a bit too noisy

5. Re: Hotel Don Bigote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova