We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

general advice/info please

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
general advice/info please

Hi!

Our holiday rental in santa ponsa was sold, out of the blue, two weeks ago - we'd been booked since January! After frantic searching we've been offered an apartment today and it's in Camp De Mar, I've read reviews on this forum and it sounds great - guess one beach resort is much the same as another when you've got kids. If they have a pool and the beach they're happy. We enjoy a walk/cuppa/glass of wine on an afternoon and maybe a play area for the children. Some reasonably priced restaurants, bars and a supermarket is about all we need. Just seeking some reassurance before I confirm the booking please...

Mentioned in this post
Camp de Mar
Camp de Mar
564 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
scotland
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: general advice/info please

Camp de mar is a lovely place small but should suit your needs we went on the boat to peqera but it's to big and busy we only stayed an hour we couldn't wait to get back to camp de mar for peace we swam in the sea every day it's clear water and nice beach we have been to Santa ponsa and we liked it but really enjoyed camp de mar

Mentioned in this post
Camp de Mar
Camp de Mar
564 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Santa Ponsa
Santa Ponsa
Majorca, Spain
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: general advice/info please

Thank you so much, we're all booked up now and I can't wait to be on the balcony with a glass of vino in my hand!

3. Re: general advice/info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2017, 02:48
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar