We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do Camp de Mar

Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do Camp de Mar

Hi

We are staying in Camp de Mar from 15th to 19th August. I'm looking for day activities e.g catamaran, snorkelling, local tours ... Can anyone provide me with information , costs etc on these if any in Camp de Mar?

Thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
74 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do Camp de Mar

Hellloooooeeee

You are going to have a totally brilliant time because all are available from Camp de Mar. The cost of alleged the excursions run by Thomson are available on their web site under holiday extras. The lady in the kiosk however, does boat trips which are different to these and nearly always include a stop off to snorkel. Be warned though it looks like a mill pool in the bay, but out the bay it's another matter! LOL

Chris the Local Interest Rep organises free walks and Spanish lessons along with sangria and food tasting etc. There are also maps for independent walks etc. You can hire bikes from just outside the hotel too. You snorkel in the bay. It's lost it's Blu Flag but this is because of higher standards not because of falling ones if that makes sense!

The can easily get around by sea or taxi, the boat goes to Pageura, Santa Ponsa and then to Palma, so you can use it as a taxi if you like. Then there are the BBQ boat trips etc.

We are going 2nd August for two weeks, we went in June too. I do holiday elsewhere too I hasten to add! LOL or I used to!

I'm easy to spot I'm on blue crutches so pop and say hi it's nice to put names to faces. LOL mail or post if you have any more questions.

Donna

Chesterfield
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do Camp de Mar

We were in Camp de Mar in June and we did the Boat Trip to see the Dolphins.

We had a fantastic time and must have seen around 20 Dolphins only about a mile out.

Best place to book is from the lady in the wooden kiosk just across the road from the Olimar Gran Camp de Mar Hotel.

Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do Camp de Mar

Thanks Donna, this is very helpful.. I will say hello if I see you :-)

Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do Camp de Mar

Thanks Roger, good to hear that seeing the Dolphins actually happens :-)

5. Re: Things to do Camp de Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2018, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar