We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

2 posts
Beach

Are there any topless sunbathers on the beach at camp de mar , as we are taking are elderly aunt who gets offended easily by this ! Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Beach

She sounds like fun? Yes you will come across topless sunbathers.

2 posts
2. Re: Beach

Trust me she isn't lol ! No one is madder than my wife who hates the tan lines herself !! :-)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,848 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Beach

I'd be surprised if you found any beach on the island during the summer without at least a few topless sunbathers.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
74 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: Beach

my mom has FTD dementia so I understand where you are coming from with your aunt! Round the pool mom will loudly announce "look at her with her two fried eggs out!" At which point dad pretends to be asleep on the sun lounger and I attempt to look for someone with a burger who has two fried eggs on it quickly! LOL Unfortunatly even in the beautiful hotels and bay of Camp de Mar there are topless bathers. If you're going the same time as we are, we could put them together and they could tut and ooo together! LOL Seriously I do, honestly feel your pain.

Dad and I have learned the more notice you take of those comments the worse they are. If you gloss over them, change the subject and distract its's far easier. Oh I sound like I am lecturing or telling you how to suck eggs .

I don't mean to.. Have a great holiday, chin up!

Let's hope the only fried eggs are on your plates

Donna

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Beach

I'm from Brazil where some of the bikinis are tiny... But to be very honest... I find topless unnecessary and out of place... And a bit of attention seeking. It might be cultural. Don't like tanning lines? Go to a nudism beach... I'm going to Camp de Mar today and will report back if I see some top less people, haha!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Beach

Many many many topless 😂😂😂

7. Re: Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2018, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar