We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camp de mar beach

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
130 posts
16 reviews
Camp de mar beach

In photos the beach at Camp de Mar looks sandy so just want to confirm that, especially in the sea. Or is it pebbly? I have some reef shoes but don't want to use up my luggage allowance unecessarily!

NMS
West Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
1. Re: Camp de mar beach

It's sandy. You won't need water shoes unless you plan to swim out and climb the rocks around the bay. We loved it there!

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
130 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Camp de mar beach

Thank you - no my relationship with the sea is limited to splashing around in the shallows and bobbing around on a lilo!! So will leave the shoes at home :)

WILTSHIRE
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Camp de mar beach

It's sand.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Camp de mar beach

It is a beautiful sandy beach, you will love it to bits! There are rock pools and a rocky areas but you can avoid them and just enjoy the sandy beach!

Enjoy your holiday

Donna

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
5. Re: Camp de mar beach

Not to mention the little island barely larger than the bar/restaurant that sits on it.

6. Re: Camp de mar beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar