We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to Camp De Mar

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Transfers to Camp De Mar

Hi I have booked resorthoppa transfers for camp de mar but i am now wondering if it will be better to get car hire....does anyone know how long the transfer takes and if you have lots of stop offs on the way? We are only taking hand luggage so i am wondering if we will have to wait round for ages for everyone to collect bags etc..also i dont want to be collected too early for our flight back to be waiting at the airport for hours on end...i have also read quite a few bad reviews ......any information would be really helpful...thanks Lisa

1. Re: Transfers to Camp De Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 15:47
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar