We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi in the Grupotel?

Surrey
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Wifi in the Grupotel?

How good is the wifi in the Grupotel? Is it good enough to stream a live football game? Or is there a bar nearby with good wife? Thanks

Campino Restaurante
₹₹₹₹, Italian, Mediterranean
La Tulipe
₹₹₹₹, European, Mediterranean
Flor de Sal by Jonay Hernandez
₹₹₹₹, Contemporary, International
3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,363 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi in the Grupotel?

You wont be able to use the BT Sport app or Sky Go from Mallorca unless you are using a UK VPN. Most hotel wifi are ok for browsing/email etc but not a lot else, certainly not good enough for what you want.

Surrey
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi in the Grupotel?

Thanks , yes I use a VPN but I wouldn't need it. This season for the first time fans of EFL teams can watch their team's games live on line from anywhere overseas. Just need a strong signal to stream the match! Being able to watch Wimbledon v Doncaster Rovers would put the icing on the cake! I was hoping Plan B would be a bar with strong wifi!

Surrey
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi in the Grupotel?

Thanks , yes I use a VPN but I wouldn't need it. This season for the first time fans of EFL teams can watch their team's games live on line from anywhere overseas. Just need a strong signal to stream the match! Being able to watch Wimbledon v Doncaster Rovers would put the icing on the cake! I was hoping Plan B would be a bar with strong wifi!

Reply to: Wifi in the Grupotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar