We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Pool

Hi,we are staying in Quarteira at present and our apartment doesn't have a pool,can you use any local hotel pools,ie quarteira sol,atismar etc,I know from previous stays we used Chico's pool,but its quite a walk from our apartment, TIA,Paul

Special Offer
Aquashow Park Entrance Ticket
3 Reviews
from US$ 31.00*
US$ 34.50
Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour from...
15 Reviews
from US$ 41.60*
Private Yacht Hire in The Algarve...
9 Reviews
from US$ 1,070.00*
4 replies to this topic
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool

Hi Paul, sorry for hijacking your thread but just noticed that you said you used the Chico's pool, do you mind me asking how much is it to go there?

I am going to Vilamoura for the first time this year and we are staying very near Chico's and we don't have a pool either.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool

Hi Sparkes,Chico's used to charge €4 per person,but I see now this is scraped,when we go to Chico's now we just buy our drinks and relax poolside.

Were going back this April, enjoy your hols 😎

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,070 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool

Most hotel pools are outdoor pools and closed during the winter months. Your only option would be the Municipal Pool, between Quarteira and Vilamoura. They are strict about swimming gear, flip flops, cap, etc.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool

Excellent, thanks Paul :) That sounds good to me!

I'm not going until September but I was just about to book the place with no pool so this is a great option that we can use the Chico's pool!

Reply to: Pool
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quarteira
Recent Conversations