We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the hiking trails on Ischia that lead up Mount Epo

Rochester, New York
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where are the hiking trails on Ischia that lead up Mount Epo

Hello

My husband and I are currently on the island of Ischia and have been searching for information on hiking trails that will take us up Mount Epomeo.

We would like to know where the trails start (in or near a town) and any information you can give us, including how long a particular hike might take. We want to plan well. THANKS!

Arlington,VA
Level Contributor
169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the hiking trails on Ischia that lead up Mount Epo

Sampph,

Where in Ischia are you staying? it is my understanding there is a trail that starts in Fontana.

Rochester, New York
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the hiking trails on Ischia that lead up Mount Epo

Hello

We are staying in Forio. Thank you for the information. We heard there might be one there and now we can go to Fontana and look for it.

Thank you so much for being in touch so quickly!!!!

We love Ischia!

3. Re: Where are the hiking trails on Ischia that lead up Mount Epo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Forio