We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
176 posts
9 reviews
Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

We are traveling to Naxos in June (23-27). We prefer to stay in Naxos town- St. George beach. We want a good hotel or studios with big and quiet rooms, good quality but not so expensive. We come with our car, so we need parking. For us is important to have a nice room, close to the town and the see. The pool is not necesary.

Our short list include Antony Studios & Apartments, Villa Naxia and Hotel Spiros.

Does anyone know what is the best choice? Do you have another suggestion?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,885 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

Hi George,

and welcome to the forum.

To see other traveller's reviews put the name of the hotel in the search engine on the top left of the page.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
176 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

Thank you, greek-traveller,

I have read all the reviews about the hotels in Naxos with high ratings on T.A. And yet I find it difficult to decide. Now I am even more confused. That’s why I would like to have a qualified opinion – which of these 3 hotels seem to be the best?

Thanks again.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,885 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

Hi George,

Your request would require reviews who have stayed in all the three studios you mention, something I can hardly believe will be the case.

For location Villa Naxia is virtually on the beach in the middle part of St. George, while the Anthony Studios is in the town part (e.g. in the streets away from the beach, but within 1 minute walk) and Spiros one minute further away to the east. All of them are walkable to town.

4. Re: Antony Studios & Apartments vs.Villa Naxia vs. Hotel Spiros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 12:49
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town
Recent Conversations