We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Hello,

We are going to Naxos end of June, family of two adults and two kids 10 and 7, anyone that has stayed at Ellis Studios? It looks good on their homepage! We are also looking at Annas Studios in Agios Prokopios anyone who stayed there? Really grateful for anny comments.... This is our first trip to Greece so a bit unfamiliar with the standard of studios.

Doey

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,887 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Hi,

and welcome to the forums !

You can look up other's reviews by typing its name in the search engine on the top left of the page.

I have got this photo of Agia Anna studios and apartments in the outskirts of Agia Anna:

http://tinyurl.com/33ct7ag

Is this one of those you are asking for ?

Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
2. Re: Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I don´t think it´s the studio I´m looking for the one I want to know about is situated in Agios Prokopios. I will try the search engine as you suggested!

Thanks

Doey

dorset
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
3. Re: Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Have stayed in Anna studios 3 times Michaella very helpful .

Swimming pool is good rooms typical Greek not bad but not brilliant kept clean been three times so cant be bad.

Going end June but staying in Stella studios Maragas this time.

we find Agia anna beach a bit enclosed Prokopios better.

Stockholm, Sweden
3 posts
4. Re: Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

Thanks! We have had some very nice mails from her, just booked a studio there hopefully we will like it! Also ín contact with Ellis Studios in Agia Anna but no reply so far on request....

Hope you will have a wonderful vacation, we are very excited going to Naxos!!

Doey

5. Re: Ellis studios Agia Anna or Annas Studio Agios Prokopios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town
Recent Conversations