We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Christine in Aghia Anna

Level Contributor
6 posts
35 reviews
Villa Christine in Aghia Anna

Hello Naxos-Experts,

In the Internet i find the newly bilded Villa Christina (rent romms/studio/apartment) in Aghia Anna. I can´t find any review or anything else in Trip Advisor or other forums. I want somthing clean with sea view.

Has anybody stayed at these apartments? Thank you:-)

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
244 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Villa Christine in Aghia Anna

I know these studios only by sight. They are on the main road just as you enter Anna (travelling from Prokopios). This road leaves the beach and goes inland some 30 meters skirting round the back of central Anna and this is where you will find this new building and the "on the road" cafe underneath. Central Anna is small quaint area of traffic free lanes filled with studios and hotels and with some tavernas and bars tumbling actually onto the beach. I dont think you will get much of a sea view because central Anna is between you and the sea. However it is only a minute or two walk to the beach either through the lanes of Anna or by walking back towards Prokopios for a few minutes along the main road.

Level Contributor
6 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Villa Christine in Aghia Anna

Good Morning and thankyou, your reply helps me.

Have a nice day :-)

3. Re: Villa Christine in Aghia Anna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town
Recent Conversations