We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Beach Hotel and Plaka

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Plaza Beach Hotel and Plaka

Hi,

We're visiting Naxos for our honeymoon and we're looking for a place to stay that'll be best in the island.

I gather from the sites and forums that Plaka beach is the best beach in the island. Is that true? If so, how's Plaza Beach Hotel? I'm considering it because it 's so close to Plaka and the rates are good.

What about the Agios Georgios? I was also considering Hotels Galini and Sofia.

So many choices! Please Help!

Mentioned in this post
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
Plaka Beach
Plaka Beach
931 Reviews
Naxos, Greece
Plaza Beach Hotel
Plaza Beach Hotel
292 Reviews
Naxos, Greece
Agios Georgios
Agios Georgios
Corfu, Greece
Sofia
Sofia
Sofia Region, Bulgaria
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,110 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Beach Hotel and Plaka

I can't tell about the hotel, as I always stay closer to town.

When it comes to the beaches, it depends upon what you are looking for. Plaka beach is good, and offer the opportunity to be more on your own. In my opinion Agios Prokopios is the better choice for beaches, with facilities and nice golden sand. Agios Giorgos is very shallow and crowded, but very close to town.

You may have a look here for the last two choices:

Agios Giorgos

…online.no/album/orderonlytsl/showalbum.php…

Agios Prokopios (+ Stelida & Agia Anna)

…online.no/album/orderonlytsl/showalbum.php…

The guidelines are in Norwegian. "Se lysbildevisning" means "View slideshow", "Neste" means "Next" and "Hastighet" means "Speed".

Mentioned in this post
Plaka Beach
Plaka Beach
931 Reviews
Naxos, Greece
Agios Prokopios
Agios Prokopios
Naxos, Greece
2. Re: Plaza Beach Hotel and Plaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 15:51
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town