We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

old age ashrams in rishikesh

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
old age ashrams in rishikesh

I want to know about places where long term rooms with attached bath are available on monthly payment basis which would include food, medical & other facilities, and the help of an attendant, where a couple can plan their retired life. Please inform me about the budget and other requirements also. Needless to say that I would prefer a place with peaceful atmosphere.

Please note : My E-mail IDs are : umeshjluthra@yahoo.com & umeshjluthra@rediffmail.com. My Mumbai phone no. is 9820038804 in case you want to get in touch with me personally

25 replies to this topic
Rishikesh...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

I know that Ved Niketan is always booked but people who stay for very long time. Some virtually live there. I'm not sure about help of attendant though, but I guess you can arrange.

Gita ashram is also such place where some people virtually have apartments, and it's not expensive at all. But you should talk to them personally about medical facilities and attendants.

2. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 20:42

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

I want to stay in Rishikesh in Asharm my age is 58 years.I am retire for reputed company in Delhi for long time.Please send detail for exp and others.

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep Verma

Pradeep_verma@live.com

Pradeepverma040@gmail.com

Rishikesh, India
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

Parmarth Niketan, Yog Niketan & Gita Bhavan is good options. If you are interested in Meditation Ram Sadhak Gram is best.

Jabalpur, India
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

i am aretired army officer and want to stay in haridwar/lancedown/rishikesh on long term basis pl suggest

Jabalpur, India
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

permanent stay at lancedown/rishikesh/haridwar with chargsand conditions

Pune, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

I want to know about places where long term rooms with attached bath are available on monthly payment basis which would include food, medical & other facilities, and the help of an attendant, where a couple can plan their retired life. Please inform me about the budget and other requirements also. Needless to say that I would prefer a place with peaceful atmosphere.

Please note : My E-mail IDs are : srinivas_polyinks@yahoo.co.in. My phone no. is 8888594600 in case you want to get in touch with me personally

Regards

Srinivas

8. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 18:41

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

I am looking for an long term room for my brother with attach bath and food/cooking facility in reshikesh. I might come and join with him later. Please kindly inform the budget and other informations. Thank you. Email

Roseshan9@gmail.com

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: old age ashrams in rishikesh

I want an old age home at reasonable monthly charges on permanent basis. One small room, attached toilet English style, some arrangement to make tea in room and also Breakfast. I am alone and of 76 years but keeping normal health, can make tea etc for myself but lunch and dinner can be at the common kitchen. Please suggest 3/4 such places in Haridwar and Rishikesh.

Reply to: old age ashrams in rishikesh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted