We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamotor or Fairfield?

NJ
Level Contributor
95 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Hamotor or Fairfield?

Staying one night next weekend on our drive back to NJ from OBX. I have the Hamprom booked at a rate of $236. Just found that I can get the Fairfield marriott for $180. Travelling with three kids, 10, 5 ,3 so we get two rooms. Wondering if I should switch over to the fairfield now to save $ or the Hampton really that great? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

NJ
Level Contributor
95 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hamotor or Fairfield?

Ugh...I meant Hampton! Darn phone! !

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,902 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hamotor or Fairfield?

I've stayed at the Hampton, but both are newer hotels on Chincoteague. The Hampton was built first. If the room types and amenites are similar, I'd go for the savings!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hamotor or Fairfield?

The Hampton has been rated as the best Hampton Inn in the country.

4. Re: Hamotor or Fairfield?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Chincoteague Island