We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cleaning service

nj
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
cleaning service

Does anyone know of a reliable cleaning service we could hire to come in and clean the condo we are staying at after we depart? On Sugarbush mountain, privately owned.

5 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,376 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: cleaning service

I don't but bet they advertise because there are many absentee rentals. You could send a message to an owner thru vrbo and ask.

nj
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: cleaning service

Oh, my in laws own the condo and do not rent it out except to is and SIL's family. So I was asking since they said they did not know. Thanks!

Southern VT
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: cleaning service

I would contact the local chamber of commerce, ski area office, or tourism office. Or just google cleaning service and the town name.

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: cleaning service

There's always Craigslist. http://burlington.craigslist.org/hss/

Though, I have to say you are smart to look for a recommendation as we have found CL service providers in Vermont to be VERY hit or miss. We have tried a cleaner and a couple handymen over the years and results have been mixed. Seems the best don't need to advertise on CL, which is why you really need to find a local referral. Can't you (or the in-laws) ask around the condo complex? Most of those condos have a management company who you may be able to call.

5. Re: cleaning service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 03:37

Reply to: cleaning service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waitsfield
Recent Conversations
More Waitsfield Topics