We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waitsfield, Vt.

Swansea...
4 posts
Waitsfield, Vt.

Waitsfield, Vt things we should do and see. Golfing, zip line, sight seeing

4 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,377 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Waitsfield, Vt.

I was just in Waitsfield this past weekend. It is a very small cute town in Mad River Valley. We did not get up to Sugarbush and don't know if it has a summer attraction set up bu you can easily go to that website and see.

There is golfing but I am not a golfer. There are great hikes and walks all over. There is a farmer's market on Saturdays. I think that is about it for Waitsfield itself. I love the Warren Store about 5 miles away for take out sandwiches and drinks. You can eat by the waterfall/river or if you get an adult beverage, take it across the street to the gazebo.

You have a decent drive to Stowe or Woodstock.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g57432-Activitie…

I guess the best thing about Waitsfield is that there are not many things to see or do!!

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Waitsfield, Vt.

Ditto the Farmer's Market. Its a great one.

Warren, Vermont
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Waitsfield, Vt.

There are tons of mountain bike trails, canoe/kayak/tubing on the Mad River, float SUP on Blueberry Lake, many artist, some of the best food in the state and it's an actual "real" town" with a community and everything! A short drive to the touristy stuff if that's what you are looking for.

Warren, Vermont
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Waitsfield, Vt.

PM me if you want specifics. I live here!

Reply to: Waitsfield, Vt.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waitsfield
Recent Conversations
More Waitsfield Topics