We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waitsfield Weather in May/June

Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Waitsfield Weather in May/June

Hello. I am planning a wedding in Waitsfield for either early May or the end of May/first week of June. What is the weather like that time of year? The venue does not have a/c and I'd like to be sure it's comfortable for our guests. Thanks!

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
381 reviews
1. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

As 73,

You should not need air conditioning...but i cannot read my Farmers Almanac that accurately to give you a 100% guarantee!

I hope the sun will shine and the snow will have all gone.....I take it you will not be outdoors? If you are make sure you have some cover as you might get some rain.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,646 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

Agreed. We hardly ever need AC up hee-uh. Seriously, the daytime temp is usually in the 60s-70s. Nighttime lows are usually 50s-60s.

Congrats!

Warren, Vermont
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

as73,

Spring should be in full swing by mid May & some pretty flowers blooming too. It is usually a beautiful time of the year. Everything is green and young. Do not worry about the a/c, if you need it it would have to be some freaky weather.

Where are you getting married?

Feel free to ask any questions, I live & know much about the area & wedding/lodging biz.

Luke

Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
4. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

Thanks for the info! We are planning to book the Inn at the Round Barn Farm for a small destination wedding in 2009. Sounds like end of May would be a good time of year!

Warren, Vermont
Level Contributor
152 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

That sound great. Round Barn does a great job our wedding guests always rave about it. Please let me know if we can help your or your guests.

Luke

6. Re: Waitsfield Weather in May/June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 10:59
Get answers to your questions about Waitsfield
Recent Conversations
More Waitsfield Topics