We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms recommendations

Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms recommendations

My husband & I are planning a trip sometime in Late Jan or early Feb, we have never been to this inn before & would love a room suggestion. I can't choose between the deluxe king rooms they all look nice so any info would be very helpful. Thanks

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms recommendations

What inn are you referring to? Your post does not indicate the name.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms recommendations

If it is in Perkinsville, it appears likely that is the Inn at Weathersfield. I haven't been there so I can't comment.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms recommendations

Or, it could be the world famous "Gwendolyn's Bed and Breakfast" in Perkinsville.

Nothing against Gwendolyn, mind you.

I have to admit, I'm highly amused that the TA software has allowed for the creation of a "Perkinsville Forum". I'll bet THAT forum gets a lot of traffic.

:-)

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,008 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms recommendations

Named after Anthony Perkins, maybe? Is there a Bates B&B?

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms recommendations

Yes, I would like to see small towns in rural areas grouped together, I guess it would be hard to decide how and what to name them like "east central lower western vermont" just might not work.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms recommendations

Sorry...I was speaking of the Inn at weathersfield. Any advice on rooms with privacy & great views torn between some rooms in deluxe & premium? Thanks

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms recommendations

Sorry, we digress.

Again I haven't been there. I would think the innkeepers could help you out. A discussion with them could be helpful. The more info. you give them the better they will be able to assist in meeting your goals. I think they would be candid in their assessment, as happy customers are important.

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms recommendations

I know the Innkeepers at the Inn at Weathersfield (they are currently on vacation but back soon)but they would be delighted to talk through the room choices with you. The basic difference between the deluxe king and premium king is the bathroom - the deluxe has a whirlpool tub and shower - the premium has a smaller bathroom with no tub but a great multijet spa shower. I guess it all depends upon whats important to you. I can't remember which room would have the better view - its been a while since I did the tour :-) however the location is perfect and I'm sure whichever you choose you'll enjoy your visit - whatever you do make sure you eat in the restaurant though - its amazing!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms recommendations

Thanks Innvic- I do think I will go with a room with a bath too, so that helps narrow it down. I will probably phone the inn for view recommendations & I have read great things about the restaurant so that is a must! Thanks again Jett

10. Re: Rooms recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Perkinsville
Recent Conversations