We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

Hi!

I'm going to be heading up to Okemo with friends for a ski weekend. I wanted to get a keg up there but I am having a very difficult time finding liquor stores in the area period.

May have to scrap that idea, but wanted to see if anyone was aware of liquor stores in Ludlow/Okeamo area so that people can buy beers at least.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

If it's just beer you want, every quick stop and corner store sells it in Vermont. Not all will have kegs, but many will.

If you want hard liquor, you'll have to go to one of the state licensed liquor outlets. There are none in Ludlow but there is one in nearby Chester.

Chester Sunoco

60 Main Street

Chester 875-5555

and Springfield

Joe's Discount Beverage

355 River Street

Springfield 885-3555

Here is the state's list of licensed liquor stores:

www.state.vt.us/dlc/retail/outlets.html#S

mt pleasant, DC
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

The Sunoco gas station on route 103 (near pleasant st) sells liquor (vodka, rum, etc..). I searched the ludlow area for awhile and finally found this liquor outlet, thought Id share my treasure find with everyone!!

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
783 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

Singletons (Whiskey, Guns & Ammo) in Proctorsville

4. Re: Liquor Stores in Ludlow/Okemo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2016, 07:45
Get answers to your questions about Ludlow