We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay in or around Burlington

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Place to stay in or around Burlington

My girlfriend and I are going to be in Lake Placid for 5 days doing the LP Ironman. We will be coming towards Burlington for 3-4 days as well. I know I can stay at the Marriott Courtyard or the Hilton... but my girl and I are more, chill, laid back, easy going, and don't need to spend $250 a night on a "normal" hotel... especially if we're in the NE part of the country. I'd rather find a unique, funky place fit for us; something historic perhaps; something for the perfect recovery from Ironman.

Thank you.

JB2

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay in or around Burlington

Willard Street Inn or Lang House are two lovely bed & breakfast places.

However, be forewarned that Burlington typically has higher-than-other-cities hotel/room rates, so unless you want some bland chain hotel near the malls and not near downtown Burlington (which is where you want to be), you are unlikely to save much money off that $250 room rate.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
603 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay in or around Burlington

I would suggest looking at http://www.airbnb.com/ They have some cute places around Burlington that are reasonably priced.

3. Re: Place to stay in or around Burlington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:10