We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable tours

boston, ma
Level Contributor
73 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Affordable tours

Has anyone used Affordable Tours? Would you recommend them?

4 replies to this topic
phoenix, az
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable tours

They have no customer service and do not care about their customers. Don't use them.

Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable tours

I have used Affordable Tours for 5 cruises in the past 5 years. I live in Florida but they are based in Texas. I use the same agent, Jason Hogan. I find that Jason's service has been great. He is very tuned into what we like on a cruise and where to situate our cabin. There is always a benefit he finds for us even after we have booked.

I don't know why the last person said that they don't have any customer service. Because I find that completely opposite. They are prompt in responding to your requests and also have suggestions. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable tours

Amazing how the only replies are from two people in different states and managed to find this article on affordable tours for Stafford Texas. Almost sounds like soliciting.

Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable tours

Sorry I don't understand your message. I only posted that I am pleased with Affordable Tours because I am a long standing member of Trip Advisor and post about my experiences all the time, whether good or bad. I do not work for them nor am I soliciting for them. But I just completed another successful booking through them and thought Trip Advisor members should know about their good service.

Reply to: Affordable tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stafford
Recent Conversations